Washington DC Travel Guide – National Mall and ChinaTown | Things To Do!
In this Washington, DC travel guide, you’ll get a taste of the world-class attractions on the National Mall including museums, monuments, things to do, and a bit of history. Next, we’ll show you Chinatown in Washington, DC, and what we had for lunch there!
There are endless exciting things to do in Washington, DC. Be sure to explore the National Mall, the Washington Monument, the Reflecting Pool, and the Lincoln Memorial, all of which are conveniently located within walking distance of each other in the heart of Washington, DC.
As you plan your Washington, DC city tour, be sure to check each attraction’s website for opening hours and ticket availability. Although most attractions are free, some venues require timed tickets for entry.
Flying to Washington DC with a toddler? Check out our tips for ENTERTAINING a toddler on a flight 🙂 –
What are your favorite things to do in Washington, DC? Leave your best Washington, DC travel tips in the comments 🙂
➖ SUPPORT OUR CHANNEL 😊
Please consider the following:
1. If you found value in the content, please subscribe and tap the bell notification to be notified when we upload our next video. To subscribe click here:
2. Shopping on Amazon? Shop via our link:
3. Use our travel resources page to gain access to special travel deals and the best travel gear and accessories!
4. ☕️ Want to say thank you for this video? You can treat us to a coffee here: 😊 👉🏻
➖ JOIN OUR MAILING LIST
➖ WATCH MORE ⬇️
Must Visit Destinations
Cape Cod Series
Bar Harbor / Acadia National Park Series
Wilmington NC Series
Charlottesville – Top 6 Things to Do
➖ WHERE TO FIND US 👍🏼
***Some of the links within this description may be affiliate links. If you choose to purchase through our links, It will not cost you anything extra, however we make a very small commission on each sale. Thank you! ***
➖ MUSIC IN THIS VIDEO 🎵
– Art Museum – Epidemic Sound
– Great Wall of China – Epidemic Sound
Where do we get our music for our videos?
– Epidemic Sound –
– YouTube Library
The Puddles and Passports Family 🙂