Firenze/Florence Travel Guide 2021 – Italy Video No3
This Firenze/Florence Travel Guide shows you how it is to travel to the city with restrictions in 2021. It includes all my tips. Florence had been on my bucket list for ages! I was so happy to finally explore it with one of my best friends. It is one of the most famous European cities. We stayed at Cimarosa Harmony hotel and really liked it.
1. The Duomo
2. Galleria de Uffizi
3. Palazzo Pitti and the Boboli Gardens
Above 25 you can buy a package that includes entrance to these three for 38 euros. The reduced fee is 2 euros.
4. The David at Galleria dell’Accademia
5. Ponte Vecchio
6. Piazzale Michelangelo and Abbazia di San Miniato al Monte
7. Piazza Santo Spirito
7. Santa Croce church and tombs of Michelangelo and Dante
8. Day trips from the city: Tuscany (wine tour), Fiesole and Pisa
9. Leonardo Da Vinci and Galileo Museums
10. Italian Food recommendations: Antichi Cancelli for pasta, All’Antico Vinaio for the crazy sandwich, River Urban Beach “Terrazza Marasco – Spiaggia sull’Arno” by the water, Gustapizza for pizza
I hope you found this Florence Travel Guide handy. Thank you for watching it. Let me know if you have any questions in the comments. If you’re interested in travel in Italy, you might also like my Venice Travel Guide: Rome Travel Guide: