DAMPALITAN ISLAND : Boracay of Luzon?! TRAVEL GUIDE
🌴 DAMPALITAN ISLAND : Boracay of Luzon?! TRAVEL GUIDE 🌴
📍 Padre Burgos, Quezon Province
⭕ 80 PESOS ENTRANCE FEE (DAY TOUR)
⭕ 100 PESOS ENTRANCE FEE (OVERNIGHT)
📍How to Get There by Public Transportation
1. Ride a bus to Lucena City. There are many terminals in Metro Manila that go to Lucena. Fare is somewhere between P250-260. Travel time: 3 hours.
2. Alight at Lucena Grand Terminal.
3. From the terminal, take another bus to Unisan. The bus is not air-conditioned and fare is around P35-40. Travel time: 1 and a half hours. or you can ride a van for 200pesos.
4. Get off at QCRB Bank (Padre Burgos) or ask the driver to drop you off here.
5. Take a tricycle to Aplaya. Tell the driver you intend to go to Dampalitan.
6. There are boats for rent in Aplaya. These boats can take you on an island-hopping tour with stops in Puting Buhangin (Pagbilao), Dampalitan Island and Borawan Island. P2000, good for 10 pax. P1200 if dampalitan island only good for 8pax.
1. Plan your visit during weekdays to avoid the crowd especially during summer.
2. Bring your food and water. Prices of food might be costly in the islands.
3. Schedule your visit ahead of time and secure a resort or contact person for your stay and boat tour. They can cook for you depending on the agreed service charge.
4. Bring extra batteries for your gadgets or powerbanks. Electricity is limited and charges may apply for usage.
5. Always observe the LNT principles.
Subscribe to my Channel:
Like my FACEBOOK PAGE for more TRAVEL GUIDES:
#budgettravel #dampalitan #dampalitanisland #travel #ItsMoreFunInThePhilippines #Philippines #ChoosePhilippines #QuezonProvince #PadreBurgosQuezon #beach #mountain #ItsMoreFunInQuezon #TaraNaSaLalawiganNgQuezon #travelblog #trav elguide #travelvlog